Account Manager - Digital Customer
- Awesome company culture - they know how to have fun and reward their team!
- A real chance to grow the role - try new things with the latest in CRM
- It's dynamic and customer facing - you'll be making a real difference.
What an awesome company to be part of! They just love using digital to help their clients better connect with their customers – people like you and me. They’re probably making an impact on your daily digital experience already. Everyone who works for these guys loves the place – they really look after the team, promote from within and value people - no one seems to leave, so this opportunity is very rare indeed.
- As the first point of contact for potential new clients, you’ll field enquiries. It’s your job is to initially get a feel whether there’s “a fit”. Do the client’s values align, is everyone on the same page?
- You’re also one of the faces of your employer. You represent the brand. Along with crew in the business who talk technical you’ll lock in the first meeting. Gaining an understanding of what the client is wanting to achieve as well as their customer audience a plan will start to take shape.
- Next, the proposal. You’ll prepare what will be a great proposal to present to the client. At the same time, you’ll be building a set of beautiful templates you can call on in future to streamline what you do.
- Proposal acceptance – all systems go! There’s a lot of moving parts for you to keep across. Meeting deadlines and promises made is something that you’ve always got covered.
- Now you’re with the client through every part of the journey. Internally, you’re the go to person. You know exactly who’s doing what. Externally you’re someone the client trusts, the link – you’re keeping the client informed and updated – you’re guiding them.
- As you go, you’ll be building rock solid relationships. Clients will love the experience being provided. You’re now considered a trusted partner. They call you “the digital and mobile experts”.
- As the project draws to an end no one drops the ball. Then lastly; “Go live”. Ensuring the “go live” goes without a hitch and you will have played a massive part in helping a business transform with digital.
To be considered:
- You’ll be a great communicator – you’ll naturally love talking and meeting new people. You’ll call you’re self a “people person”.
- Your organisational ability will be second to none. You’ll be one of those people who can always be relied on, never forgets important dates and those things important to others. You’re never late.
- Writing/blogging and perhaps curating will be something you’re either really interested in or even have a passion for. Of course, with that comes a natural eye for detail.
- Of course, you’ll no doubt love everything digital. As a digital customer yourself you’ll have expectations when you go to buy something, book something or even make an enquiry.
Whilst we welcome overseas enquiries, only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can be immediately available for interview will be considered for advertised positions.
Please don’t take it personally if you’re not contacted directly by me. The volume of applicants means at times it may happen.
30 Jan 2020
- Work Type:
- Central Auckland
- Sales >> Account Manager