Business Development Manager - Software
- A truly fantastic working environment
- Cutting edge business-critical software
- Your chance to be part of something special
Our client continues to lead the market with their range of business-critical software and digital solutions. They’re in growth mode and focused on delivering exceptional experiences to their clients - it's what they pride themselves on. A listed company, with a huge research & development capability they are embracing digital disruption and all the opportunities technology offers. This is a rare opportunity to combine your passion for people with your business acumen. All this and within an employer that has been acknowledged many times over as a great place to work.
- Owning the client experience you'll be responsible for the ensuring your clients understand and benefit from the full range of digital solutions they have at their fingertips. They in turn will proactively advise their customers resulting in the creation of sustainable business models.
- You’ll create relationships best described as partnerships and enjoy helping your clients grow and develop their businesses by building additional revenue channels.
- Over time you’ll no doubt become a product evangelist ensuring you develop a comprehensive technical knowledge of the solution range. You'll provide valuable insight instilling confidence at every opportunity.
- The end goal will be your clients achieving “certified consultant” status and your input to the achieving thereof will be instrumental through the development of well-defined partner channel programmes.
- As a brand ambassador, attending conferences and industry forums will also keep you busy and engaged.
To be considered you will have:
- A natural communicator you'll enjoy talking and presenting to a large variety of people.
- Having a background in accounting or finance will stand you in good stead – Perhaps you’ve owned your own business or have worked for a CA practice or bookkeeping form. Either way, you’ll have a strong empathy for the daily challenges of businesses in New Zealand.
- You’ll take great pride in your attention to detail including follow up, knowing that you’re making a difference and helping make someone’s life easier.
- The environment is fast paced so being able to cope with a bit of pressure and be able to juggle multiple priorities comes with the territory.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills are also a prerequisite.
Please email CV's in MS Word format not PDF's
N.B. Whilst we welcome overseas enquires, only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can be immediately available for interview in New Zealand will be considered advertised positions.
13 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Central Auckland
- Sales >> Business Development Manager