Account Manager - ICT
- Excellent remuneration for top performers
- Supportive management offering genuine career progression opportunities
- Brand new offices with excellent working environment
Our client a communication technology leader, have built a reputation for delivering quality customer experiences. They may be smaller in size to their main rivals but to them it’s an advantage as it allows for agile decision making and a true challenger focus. To support their dynamic growth they seek a driven individual with a desire to “carry the baton” and proactively manage a set of Tier1 corporate clients. With a cultural focus on adding value to their clients who they view as partners this publically listed integrator is now looking to build on their enviable market reputation.
- Focussed on revenue and retention targets you will ensure agreed key performance indicators are exceeded by executing targeted sales strategies.
- Working across multiple touch points you will act as an advocate for your clients providing industry intelligence and an unparalleled customer experience.
- Whole of business will be your mandate as you work with your clients to simplify and unseat their legacy suppliers who have long since passed their “used by” date.
- You’ll effectively manage product categories which result in additional business opportunities and add value to the business relationship.
- Managing and implementing various customer related promotional activities also forms part of your brief as you highlight the latest solutions to solve business critical issues.
- Working to develop multiple feedback loops you will also be responsible for customer satisfaction reporting and conducting formal business reviews.
To be considered you will have:
- No doubt you’ll have experience in providing ICT advice resulting in the generation of sales revenue to a variety of types and size of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with enthusiasm, self-motivation and initiative is a given for this top portfolio.
- You’ll have a demonstrable track record in best practice Account Management and in particular Account planning.
- You’ll also be detail focussed and enjoy working to tight timeframes.
- Not stuck in your ways you’ll enjoy change and be agile in your decision making.
Please email CV's in MS Word format not PDF's
N.B. Whilst we welcome overseas enquires, only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can be immediately available for interview in New Zealand will be considered advertised positions.
16 Aug 2018
- Work Type:
- Central Auckland
- Sales >> Account Manager