Business Development Manager - Professional Services
- Generous commission plan - uncapped
- Flexible and Autonomous environment
- Focus on clients and not reporting
My client is a well respected Professional Service consultancy with a long track record of delivering successful outcomes to the NZ market. Agile by nature they pride themselves on providing flexible working environments where sales professionals can achieve a desired lifestyle in-line with their experience and results. “Skin in the game” is very much on the cards as this business is in growth mode. They’re seeking people who are looking for more than just a job to provide an income. Perhaps you’re an experienced technology sales professional tired of “the corporate grind” or maybe you’re experienced in professional services looking for a change into the world of sales. Either way, this is a unique opportunity and a chance to make change you’ve been looking for.
- First and foremost, you’ll focus on building a strong pipeline of opportunities through the consultative conversations you have which result in the generation of revenue.
- You’ll engage with new prospects and take great pride in gaining an understanding of their businesses with a view of providing value.
- Keeping a fine balance on your activity will be key as you build and you’ll be savvy enough to not need your hand held.
- Understanding that sometimes relationships will take some time to mature you’ll consistently look to add value and ensure that you’re acutely aware of market changes and any insight that could be of use.
- Attending trade shows and market events will also be critical as you network and elevate your profile and generate business by the high number of quality referrals you receive.
To be considered you will have:
- Ideally have a successful track record of professional services sales within the NZ IT industry and a minimum of 5 years experience in the field.
- You’ll have a background of working in the Auckland market place and therefore will have a network of contacts; you will be a relationship builder and be able to maintain and grow these connections.
- You must have the drive and determination where you gain satisfaction from delivering the best people and solutions for your clients and possess the passion to keep up to date with emerging technologies particularly in the digital transformation.
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to manage existing relationships at C' Level and Senior Management to gain or retain our status as a preferred supplier is a must.
- You’ll also be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a disciplined and focussed manner where you have mastered the managing of yourself.
Please email CV's in MS Word format not PDF's
N.B. Whilst we welcome overseas enquires, only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can be immediately available for interview in New Zealand will be considered advertised positions.
18 Jun 2018
- Work Type:
- Sales >> Business Development Manager